Heres a photo tutorial of Elsa’s train.
1. Heres the material used! regular glitter(white), extra fine glitter (white and blue), acetone(to thin the fabritac), Fabri-tac, pins to pin the fabric to the wax paper, and the bowl of mixed glue. All good projects have some sort of drink to keep you going!
2. Here is the tulle on the wax paper design of Elsa’s train. I just pinned everything in place to get started.
3. I went ahead and painted the fabric with the glue over the snowflake design. Be careful to make sure you have a fresh brush! I used a brush that was used for painting before and the acetone pulled the color out. The glue will also destroy the brush you use as a warning.
4. Sprinkle the glitter mixture on the painted area of the tulle. Lightly push the glitter around to cover all painted areas.
5. Carefully peel up the fabric from the wax paper and the excess glitter should all fall off with a few shakes.
6. You may have missed a few spots(like me). Just set the fabric back down, reapply glue and glitter, and repeat as needed!
7. Heres my repeat!
8. Heres the train with some new additions. All the flakes will end up being the lighter white/blue color. I sadly ran out of glue and the craft stores are all closed. I’ll have to pick up where I left off tomorrow!
I hope this helped anyone who was curious as to the process! Please feel free to shoot me asks or anything of the sort of you need help or are running into some issues with your project!